Bike Service & Repair
Your Bike Repair Experts
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
- Safety Inspection Includes:
- Identify structural and mechanical issues that could pose a safety hazard to the rider.
- Customers will be advised if any such issues are identified and associated costs for repair.
- Basic Tune-Up includes:
- Brake adjustments
- Shifter adjustments
- Chain lubrication
- Frame wipe down
- Safety Inspection
- Repair parts not included
- Ask about extra services:
- Drivetrain removal and cleaning
- New cables
- Clean/grease all bearings and pivot points
- Bleed brakes
- Fork & Shock service
Wheel Builds/Repair and Hub Service - Materials + Labor - Please call for current pricing
Contact us to schedule your bike service today.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.