Characteristics: - long lasting, high endurance pad compound - very easy modulation of braking force - high temperature stability for consistent brake power - organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly Fits: Shimano: - Dura Ace BR-R9170 - Ultegra BR-R8070 - XTR BR-M9100 - BR-RS805 - BR-RS505 - BR-RS405 - BR-RS305 Tektro: - HD-R310 - REVER - MCX1 Flat Mount
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
$34.99 - $38.99
Shimano's BR-R451 Road Brake Calipers feature a sleek, minimalist design while providing excellent stopping power when you need it. - Compatible with STI and brake levers that are Super SLR enabled (Dura Ace Di2 7970, Dura Ace 7900, Ultegra Di2 6770, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600) - Light action and accurate brake power - Adjustable toe-in brake shoes - Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Mount Type: Mid Reach Caliper (47mm - 57mm) - Brake Position: Front - Defined Color: Black - Pad Type: Cartridge
With quicker brake engagement and shorter free stroke, the Shimano Deore BR-M6100 brake set delivers intuitive braking so you can stay focused on the trail ahead. The I-Spec EV shift lever offers a wider adjustment range for superior rider tuning. - Intuitive and powerful braking - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Rider tunable and action-optimized cockpit - High-performance brake control - Additional contact point for a stiffer brake lever - 10 deg. rotation angle setting range for I-Spec EV shifting lever - Lever/caliper sets sold individually for front or rear.
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
$55.99 - $67.99
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
$188.99 - $379.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
$37.99 - $51.99
Shimano GRX SM-RT64 rotors deliver powerful and consistent braking performance in all riding conditions. The Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy, thanks to the spline mount and lock ring design. - Compatible with both resin and metal pads - Includes external type rotor lockring
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
$15.00 - $22.00
- (IS): 6-bolt/44mmBCD International Standard, (CL) 35mm CenterLock spline-mount - All rotors include hardware: either 6-bolt or CenterLock lockring+washer (lockrings for thru-axle applications available separately) - RT99 Centerlock rotor optimized for pure gravity. Takes the innovative 3-layer clad rotor to the next level by adding radiator fins. Braking and performance benefits include 20% less brake fade, 20% increase in stopping power and 20% longer pad life - RT98 CenterLock rotors are for XTR applications and utilize a bonded steel-over-aluminum "Ice Tech" design with an aluminum spider/carrier for decreased weight and improved heat dissipation (replacing RT97/96 versions) - RT76 6-bolt rotors can be used with all Shimano disc brake systems: XTR,Saint,XT,SLX,LX,Deore,etc. (note: the newer RT76 rotor uses a lightweight 2-piece design with a 5-arm aluminum carrier and a stainless steel rotor) - CenterLock lockring/washer applications: (QR) for quick-release hubs, (TA) for thru-axle, and (F or R) for front or rear when applicable
Shimano SLX BR-M7100 hydraulic disc brake calipers offer powerful braking performance in a lightweight 2-piston design that's optimized for cross-country riding styles. - Banjo type connection and inside hose routing - One Way Bleeding technology allows for easy maintenance
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7100 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The BL-M7100 levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, the BR-M7100 2-piston caliper provides lightweight braking performance and is combined with quicker piston retraction. - 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000 even under high-temp conditions - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Tool-free lever reach adjustment - I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup
$58.99 - $59.99
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$58.00 - $62.00
CenterLine X rotors are the lighter weight version of SRAM's quiet, smooth, and robust CenterLine rotors. The CenterLine X rotor features a two-piece design with an alloy center and steel brake track. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Lightweight, two-piece design - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: 6-bolt - Includes Steel rotor bolts
$40.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Steel backed organic pad is quiet - Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, guide pin and clip - For use with Level, Level TL, Level T, Level Ultimate, Level TLM (B1, 2020+), DB, Elixir, and 2-Piece Road
$25.00 - $30.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
$25.00 - $30.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
Page 1 of 10 Next page